TNPSC Horticulture Officers Results – Written exam was conducted on 16.03.2014
TNPSC Horticulture Officers Results – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has conducted written examination on 16.03.2014 and the results are declared now. Candidates who have applied and appeared for the written examination can verify the results now.
TNPSC had earlier issued notification for the recruitment of 189 posts of Holticulture Officer in the Tamilnadu Agricultural Services 2013-2014. The written examination was conducted on 16.03.2014 at Forenoon and Afternoon sessions. There are about 659 candidates appeared for the above examinations.
TNPSC now declared 605 candidates list for Certificate Verification. TNPSC reserves right to alter or modify the list due to errors and omissions if any brought to the notice of the Commission.
TNPSC instructs candidates who have selected for certificate verification to bring their original certificates in support of their qualification such as age, educational qualification, community etc. Candidates should conform to the qualifications specified in the advertisement and have to produce the original certificates as entered in the online application at the time of applying for Horticulture Officer Post.
Candidates will not be given 2nd chance to produce the original certificates.
Venue of the Certificate Verification
The Certificate Verification will be conducted at the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, Chennai – 600 003. Individual intimation regarding the date and time of the Certificate Verification will be sent to the candidates separately.
After completion of certificate verification, the eligible candidates alone will be called for the Oral Test in the ratio of 1:2/1:3 satisfying the rule of reservation.
List of certificates to be submitted in original at the time of Certificate Verification
- Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC or TC)
- Evidence of Educational Qualification : (i) SSLC (ii) HSC (iii) Horticulture Degree Certificate.
- Evidence of qualification in Tamil: SSLC /PUC/ HSC/Degree in the case of candidates who have passed the said examination(s) with Tamil as one of the languages (or) Evidence for having passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil.
- Community Certificate: Community Certificate from the competent Revenue authority as specified in para 15 (f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’.
- Evidence for Religion: Community Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- Last Studied Conduct Certificate: Certificate of character and conduct obtained from the Head of Institution in which he / she last studied / studying.
- Latest Conduct Certificate obtained from a Government officer belonging to Group A or Group B duly mentioning his / her name, father’s name, address and period during he / she is known to the Government officer (Minimum 2 years)
- Photographs: Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
All the Best for continuous victory like Indian Cricket Team….