TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 – 162 Vacancies – Apply Online TNPSC Civil Judge Posts @ www.tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Jobs 2014 / TNPSC Vacancy 2014 / TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2014
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 – The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Civil Judge Posts in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service for filling up of 162 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 26.08.2014 to 21.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Posts – 162 Vacancies
Name of the Posts : Civil Judge
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 25 – 40 years for Reserved category candidates,
- 25 – 35 years for General category candidates for Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors,
- 22 – 27 years for Fresh Law Graduates as on 01-07-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess degree in Law of a University from a recognized university,
- Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court for Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors,
- Must be a fresh Law Graduation possessing a Degree in Law from a recognized University,
- Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate,
- Must have secured in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of main examination in computer based test, oral test.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.175/- (i.e Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination Fee Rs.125/-) for Others and Rs 50/- (Cost of application) for reserved categories, paid through Online Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
- Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net from 26-08-2014 to 21-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Candidates should have to scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates should have valid email ID or mobile number.
- Log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on the “One Time Registration”.
- Select the appropriate position.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
- Candidates should fill all the mandatory columns and click on Submit button.
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
- Take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification: 26-08-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2014
- Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 23-09-2014
Date of Written Examination :
- Translation Paper: 18-10-2014 from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Law Paper-I: 18-10-2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Law Paper-II: 19-10-2014 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Law Paper –III: 19-10-2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.