TNEA 2014 – List of documents to be enclosed alongwith application.
TNEA 2014 – Anna University is conducting Tamilnadu Engineering Admission 2014. TNEA2014 is a process of allotting Engineering seats to 1,50,000 students in around 500 Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu through single window system. The details of the List of documents to be enclosed alongwith application.
The following documents should be enclosed with the application:
1. Filled-in Coding Sheet
2. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
3. 10th Mark Sheet
4. HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*
5. Transfer Certificate*
6. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
7. HSC Hall Ticket
8. Nativity Certificate – If applicable
9. First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration and Certificate No. I – If applicable
10. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable.
* Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2014 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
Anna University is empowered to conduct TNEA2014 and has already issued advertisements in leading news papers (Advertisement No.236/EA3/2014).
Please note that the Last Date for submitting the filled in application is 20.05.2014.
The filled-in application along with enclosures should be sent to:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
[catlist tags=”Tamilnadu-Engineering-Admissions-2014″ numberposts=10]