TISS Mumbai Recruitment Various Academic / Non Academic Positions – Online Application – The Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers 49 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas.
The TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
TISS has vacancies for Indian nationals in the following Schools, Centres and Campuses:
i) Academic Positions:
- All Schools and Centres
- Nodal Centre of Excellence for Human Rights Education (NCEHRE).
- Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policies (CSSE&IP).
- Advanced Centre for Women’s Studies (ACWS).
- Sir Dorabji Tata Memorial Library (SDTML).
Positions Available :
1. Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses) – 01 Post
2. Professor (CSSE&IP) – 01 Post
3. Professor (NCEHRE) – 01 Post
4. Associate Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses) – 03 Posts
5. Associate Professor (ACWS & Campuses) – 02 Posts
6. Assistant Professor (All Schools & Centres & Campuses) – 02 Posts
7. Librarian (SDTML) – 01 Post
ii) Non-Academic Positions:
- Mumbai Campus (MC)
- Tuljapur Campus (TC)
1. Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
2. Health Officer – 01 Post
3. Training & Placement Officer – 01 Post
4. Assistant Registrar (Fin. & Acct.) – 01 Post
5. System Analyst cum Programmer – 01 Post
6. Producer – 01 Post
7. Coordinator (ACWS) – 01 Post
8. Research Associate (ACWS) – 02 Posts
9. Research Associate (CSSE&IP) – 02 Posts
10. Psychiatric Social Worker – 01 Post
11. Social Worker – 02 Posts
12. Technical Assistant – 01 Post
Selection Process : Personal Interview ; Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro III A.C. Rail fare by the shortest route, on production of railway tickets.
Application fee : Rs.1000/- for General and OBC Candidates (NO fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates) – The required fee has to be paid online.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online.
Last Date : 31st January 2015
For details & to Apply online (Non Academic Positions) : http://www.tiss.edu/NAP
For details & to Apply Online (Academic Positions) : http://www.tiss.edu/AP