SVNIT Surat Recruitment Teaching Assistants (124 Posts) – Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology – Gujarat – No.E/Advt. (TA)/14-15/3600
SVNIT offers 6 UG and 18 PG programmes, Five years integrated M.Sc. programmes in Sciences & Humanities and Doctoral Programme(s) in Engineering, Sciences & Technology and is one of the leading NIT across the country. Applications are invited separately for each post in prescribed format for the following posts.
SVNIT Surat Recruitment Teaching Assistants – Details :
Total No. of Vacancies : 124 Posts (Reservations as per Government Rules)
Department / Subject :
1. Civil Engg. – 12 posts
2. App. Mechanics – 5 posts
3. Mechanical Engg. – 37 posts
4. Computer Engg. – 17 posts
5. Electrical Engg. – 16 posts
6. Chemical Engg. – 4 posts
7. Electronics Engg. – 23 posts
8. Applied Physics – 3 posts
9. Applied Chemistry – 3 posts
10. Applied Mathematics – 3 posts
11. English – 1 post
Details of Designation, monthly remuneration , Essential Qualifications and relevant experience :
1. Good Academic Record with 1st Class M.Tech/M.E. (in appropriate branch) for Engineering discipline – Rs.30,000/- p.m.
2. Good Academic Record with Ph.D (in appropriate branch) with 1st Class B.Tech/B.E or 1st Class M.Tech/M.E. (in appropriate branch) for Engineering discipline – Rs.45,000/- p.m.
3. Good Academic Record with Ph.D (in appropriate branch) with at least 55% marks or an equivalent CGPA at M.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths)/MA (English) or M.Phill (in appropriate branch) – Rs.45,000/- p.m.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. Copies of all certificates, semesterwise mark sheets, testimonials etc. should be attached with the application (attested by the applicant himself) and the originals must be produced at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if selected. The selected candidates shall produce, in original, the Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of the date of birth. No other evidence will be accepted. The application forms in all respect is to be submitted to the Registrar, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat.
Last Date : 28th November 2014
For details : SVNIT Surat Recruitment Teaching Assistants
Application format : SVNIT-Application format.pdf