STET Recruitment 2014 – Apply for Teachers Eligibility Test @ www.sikkimhrdd.org
STET Recruitment 2014 – The Human Resource Development Department, Sikkim has announced the Recruitment of Teachers through STET.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from the interested candidates for the STET Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 18.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – STET Recruitment 2014 :
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies|
|Primary Teacher (Class I-V)||N/A|
|Graduate Teacher (Class VI-VIII)||N/A|
Eligibility Criteria for STET Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification :
- Passed class 12th/ Senior Secondary examination with 50% marks & 2 years diploma in Elementary Education (D.El. Ed) for Post No.1
- BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree or equivalent with 50% marks & B.Ed for post no.2
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written examination
Application Form :
- Rs.200/- will have be paid in the form of DD for application form
How to Apply :
- The Candidates those who are interested in applying for STET Recruitment 2014 are required to send application using official website on or before 18.10.2014
- Completed application forms should be submitted in Room No.308 of HRDD Secretariat from 12th September 2014 to 18th October from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- STET will be conducted 9th November 2014. Both Level I and Level II (i.e for Primary and Graduate teacher) will be conducted on the same day.
- Time : 10:30 am to 1 pm for (Graduate teacher)
- 2pm to 4.30 pm for (Primary teacher)
- Admit card will be issued to eligible candidate from 27th October to 6th November 2014 for attending the exam on 9th November 2014.
Important Date :
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form : 18-10-2014.
- Date of Written examination : 09-11-2014.