SSC SI, ASI Interview Call Letter 2015 – SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination 2015.
SSC SI, ASI Interview Call Letter 2015 – Staff Selection Commission Central Region has issued call letters for the final interview of the candidates short listed for the post of Sub Inspector in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force and Sub Inspector of Police in Delhi Police.
Candidates were already been issued Interview call letters to the short listed candidates and those who do not receive the call letters can download their call letters now from SSC-CR web site.
How to download duplicate Interview call letters for SSC SI, ASI Interview Call Letter 2015
- Click the link given below
- Enter the Registration Number if you have applied for online and enter the result for the human verification sum.
- Press "Search"
- If you know Roll Number enter the Roll number and follow the rest.
- In case candidates does not know your roll number can enter Name of the candidate, father’s name and date of birth and generate the duplicate call letters.
- SSC – CR warns the candidates not to download too many duplicate copies of Interview call letters as it is being monitored by the SSC. If any candidates download too many call letters it may lead to block their registration.
The interview is scheduled during February 2015
SSC has already successfully conducted Paper-I, Paper-II and PET for this recruitment. Candidates who are successfully completed the above stages are eligible for interview.
Candidates may remember that the recruitment is for 2197 posts of SI in CAPFs, 564 Posts of ASI in CISF and 131 Post of Male SI in Delhi Police.
SSC SI, ASI Interview short listed candidates have to bring the original certificates and documents in support of their Qualification, Age, Community which they claim issued by the competent authority.
Candidate should also bring photo id in viz., Aadhar card and should have 3 nos of passport size photographs.
Candidate should also have to submit a complete set of xerox copy of the documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
All the best to candidates for success in Interview too.