SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 – 852 Vacancies – Apply Online for Assistant Teachers for Lower Primary Posts @ http://ssaassam.gov.in/
SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 – The Serba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Teachers Posts for Lower Primary for filling up 852 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 18.07.2014 to 28.07.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 852 vacancies
Post Name : Teachers (Assistant Teachers for Lower Primary)
District Name :
- Cachar: 396
- Goalpara: 101
- Hailakandi: 79
- Kamrup: 22
- Karimgang: 225
- Tinsukia: 269
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be 18 years to 38 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have done Graduation from a recognized university. Candidates must qualify TET Exam.
How To Apply :
- The Candidates those who are interested in applying for SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2014 are required to apply application through online mode from official website at www.ssaassam.gov.in before 28th July 2014.
Important Dates :
- Starting Dates for Online Registration: 18th July 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28th July 2014