SBI Results 2015 – Exam held on 19.09.2014
SBI Results 2015 – State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai had conducted examination for the Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS II and III cadres on 19.09.2014. The final list of selected candidates has been published now.
This recruitment conducted against Advertisement No.CRPD/SCO/2014-15/05
Scale of Pay and Emoluments
The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA and CCA as per rule in force from time to time. The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around Rs.12 Lacs for an officer of MMGS – III and 10 Lacs for MMGS – II.
Pay Scale :
Middle Management Grade Scale II – Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100 – Emoluments Rs.39000.
- Cash Component – Rs.38855
- Bank’s contribution to PF – Rs. 1940
- Bank’s contribution to Pension – Rs.3832
- Housing (Lease Rental) – Rs. 32500
- Perquisites (Conveyance, News Paper, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc.) – Rs. 6503
Middle Management Grade Scale III – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500 – Emoluments Rs.52000.
- Cash Component – Rs.51297
- Bank’s contribution to PF – Rs. 2570
- Bank’s contribution to Pension – Rs.2076
- Housing (Lease Rental) – Rs. 34500
- Perquisites (Conveyance, News Paper, Entertainment allowance, House & Furniture Maintenance etc.) – Rs. 6708
In addition, the officers are also entitled to other benefits like –
(i) Medical Aid for self (100%) and for family (75%)
(ii) Home Travel Concession/ Leave Fare Concession
(iii) Concessional Interest Rates for Housing/ Car/ Personal Loans.
Please note that the salary scales are under revision.
Career Path of Special Management Executive MMGS II and III :
- Probation period for both the posts will be 1 year
- After completion of probation
period, the officers will be confirmed in respective grades and will be governed by extant specialist cadre
placement and promotion policy.
- The officers can opt for conversion to General Cadre after completion of five years including probation period.
- In case of conversion to General Cadre, the seniority of the officers in specialist cadre will be protected for
all future promotion.
All the best for a bright future…