SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter 2014 – State Bank of India Clerical Interview – Download at sbi.co.in
For Candidates who have successfully passed SBI Clerk Written Examination 2014
Candidates whose Roll Numbers are mentioned in SBI Clerk Result 2014 are provisionally selected for Interview. They have to attend Interview in the date and time announced by Bank on or after 25.11.2014. Candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 25-11-2014 onwards to download call letters for Interview. SBI Clerk Interviews will commence from 08-12-2014.
Interviews: Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories. Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit will be called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon. Weightage for knowledge of local language will be given in accordance with the Govt. guidelines. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test and interview taken together.
Note: Interview call letters will be uploaded on the Bank’s website after declaration of result of online test. Candidates will have to download the same from our website. No hard copy of interview call letter will be sent by post.
How to download SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter 2014?
1. Visit Official website for State Bank of India Clerical recruitment 2014 – sbi.co.in
2. Click the career with us link to enter to Recruitment Page of State Bank of India website.
3. Out of various SBI Recruitment links, click the SBI Interview Call Letter 2014 link under the SBI Clerical Recruitment 2014 under Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2014-15/02
4. In the SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter 2014 window that opens now provide your registration number or roll number and Date of Birth or password and click Submit button.
5. Now, SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter 2014 will be displayed. Save and take printout of this Call letter. SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter 2014 has to be carried by the candidate to the Interview Hall
These Frequently Asked Questions released by SBI for the candidates who are attending the SBI clerk Interview 2014
1. How do I download my SBI Clerk Interview call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
ROLL NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
ROLL NO. & DATE OF BIRTH at the required places to download the Call Letter.
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer theAPPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check yourentries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTHyou have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
6. I have registered more than one application?
In case you have registered more than once, only last registration is retained. Therefore, to download your Call Letter, you must enter the registration No. of the application that you submitted last.
7. I am unable to generate call letter?
Candidates are advised to attempt login for downloading call letter at least 3 to 5 times at different time period, if still unsuccessful, they may contact the Organisation and / or write to us at email@example.com with the text of auto-generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.
Any communication without scanned copy of registered application or auto generated email (received at the time of registration) will not be entertained.