SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 – 346 Vacancies – Apply Online for Management Trainee Posts @ www.sail.co.in
SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 – The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies in Technical & Administration Departments, for filling of 346 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online mode from 26-02-2015 to 18-03-2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 346 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (Technical): 246 Posts
- Management Trainee (Administration): 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 01-02-2015 i.e. not born earlier than 01-02-1985. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering, MCA 3 years full time with 65% marks for post no. 01,
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline, CA/ ICWA for post no. 02.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, group discussion & interview.
Examination/ Processing Fee :
- Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for SAIL MT Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online through website www.sail.co.in from 26-02-2015 to 18-03-2015.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26-02-2015.
- Closing to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-03-2015.
- Final Reconciled Candidature Status will be Displayed on: 25-03-2015.
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23-04-2015.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 10-05-2015.
- Tentative Date of Transparency/ Display of Individual Scorecard: 1 Month after Declaration of Final Results.