RRB Bhopal Results 2015 – CEN No.03/2012 Category 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7
RRB Bhopal Results 2015 -Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal has announced the final selection list and recommendation to various zones of Indian Railways of Central Employment Notice No.03/2012.
The recruitment passed through the following stages
- Final Result of 1st stage written examination held on 02/12/12 & 09/12/12
- 2nd stage written examination held on 18/08/13
- Aptitude Test held from 20/01/14 to 24/01/14 and
- Typing Test held on 22/01/14 followed by Document & Candidature verification from 25/08/14 to 18/09/14
RRB Bhopal Results 2015 – CEN No.03/2012 – Category wise candidates recommended details
Cat.No.01 – Post – Commercial Apprentice
- West Central Railway : Vacancies – 22 (UR-15 , SC-04, ST-02, OB-01, Ex.SM-01)
- Western Railway : Vacancies – 15 (UR-09 , SC-01, ST-01, OB-04, Ex.SM-01)
Cat.No.02 – Post – Traffic Apprentice
- West Central Railway : Vacancies – 10 (UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, OB-03, Ex.SM-01)
- Western Railway : Vacancies – 30 (UR-19, SC-01, ST-02, OB-08, Ex.SM-02)
Cat.No.03 – Post – Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk
- West Central Railway : Vacancies – 08 (UR-02, SC-03, ST-03, OB-00, Ex.SM-00 )
Cat.No.04 – Post – Goods Guard
- West Central Railway
Vacancies – 214 (UR-91, SC-31, ST-23, OB-69, Ex.SM-20)
- Western Railway : Vacancies – 28 (UR-12, SC-09, ST-03, OB-04, Ex.SM-01)
Cat.No.06 – Post – Sr.Clerk-cum-Typist
- West Central Railway : Candidates – 15 (UR-04, SC-03, ST-01, OB-07, Ex.SM-00)
- Western Railway : Candidates – 57 (UR-28, SC-07, ST-00, OB-22, Ex.SM-01)
Cat.No.07 – Post – Asstt. Station Master
- West Central Railway : Candidates – 114 (UR-52, SC-33, ST-12, OB-17, Ex.SM-00)
- Western Railway : Candidates – 46 (UR-25, SC-04, ST-04, OB-13, Ex.SM-00)
Candidates were selected Community-wise Upper & Lower Cut-off marks (%age) of successful candidates after normalization. For cut off marks please click the link given at end.
RRB Bhopal clarifies that the selection list is provisional and the candidates get appointment if they fulfill the following :
- Produce the original documents in support of their age, qualification, community.
- Availability of vacancies
- Medical fitness
- Administrative formalities and procedures
- Photo, Signature, handwriting should match with their application.
RRB Bhopal has also published the rejected candidates list which may be viewed by clicking the following link.
All the Best to successful candidates….