RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 – 343 Vacancies – Apply Online for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Lecturer Posts @ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Lecturer Posts for filling up 343 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 01.08.2014 to 29.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 343 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Civil Engineering: 27 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 58 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 76 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 56 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 46 Posts
- Physics: 08 Posts
- Chemistry: 07 Posts
- Mathematics: 19 Posts
- English: 18 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 05 Posts
- Textiles Designing: 14 Posts
- Costume Designing & Dress Making: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 21-37 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or First class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch for teaching posts in Humanities and Sciences for Post No.1 to 10,
- Degree in Textile Designing branch / faculty of a University established by law in India for Post No.11 and
- Degree in Costume Design & Dress Making of a University established by law in India for Post No.12.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in screening test and interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates belongs to General/ OBC category have to pay Rs.350/-, Rs.250/- for Non Creamylayer OBC category and Rs.150/- for SC/ST category. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
How to Apply :
The candidates those who are interested in applying for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2014 are required to submit the application through online mode using the website http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 01-08-2014 to 29-08-2014 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Log on to www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on link “Apply Online”–> Click on New User.
- Select the payment options and pay the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM.
- After payment of fees, Click on link ‘Apply Online’–> Existing User.
- Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Submit the Error free online application form.
- After submission of online application form, Application ID will generate and note down it.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it for future purpose.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 01-08-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 29-08-2014 till 12:00 Midnight