RBI Officer Grade-B Phase II Result 2014 – Check Reserve Bank India Officer in Gr B (General) DR Written Test Merit List / Cut Off Marks @ http://www.rbi.org.in/
RBI Result 2014 / RBI Officer Merit List 2014 / RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Merit List 2014 / RBI Officer Gr B Phase II Merit List / RBI Officer Gr B General DR Result 2014 / How to check RBI Officer Gr B Ph II Result / Download RBI Officer Gr B Ph II Merit List / Reserve Bank of India Officer Gr B Ph II Result 2014 /
RBI Officer Grade-B Phase II Result 2014 – The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the Phase II Written Examination results for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) DR. The Phase I Written Examination was held on 03-08-2014 and subsequently the Phase II Written Examination was held on 13-09-2014 & 14-09-2014 at various examination centres. The candidates those who have selected are advised to check the website for their results.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared Phase-II written exam result for recruitment to the post of Officers Grade B. The Phase‐II Written examination was held on 13 September and 14 September 2014. The candidates are advised to check their results from the website immediately right now using the official website. The selected candidates are eligible for next phase i.e interview which will be held very soon.
Mark list & category wise cut – off for the above examination and final selection will be displayed on website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.
Note to Candidates :
- The interview call letters to all these shortlisted candidates indicating dates and venue of the interview will be sent through E-mail (as registered in the application) during next one to two weeks.
- All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of interview letter through their E-mail ID and bring it (hard copy) on the day of interview alongwith ORIGINAL certificates.
- All these shortlisted candidates are advised to send the photocopy of the certificates (one set of copies) in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (Mark sheets of all semesters/years and Degree certificates), Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability certificate (if Persons with Disability-PWD) and No Objection Certificate from present employer (wherever applicable).
- As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.) are allotted, then the candidate must forward the criteria for conversion as defined by the University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from competent authority of the University/Institute and forward the same to us. If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at para 2 (b) of the recruitment advertisement no. 5A/2013-14 will be applied.
- If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate.
- Shortlisted Staff candidates should submit their documents through the HRMD/Staff section of respective Regional Office/COD.
- All these shortlisted candidates are also requested to take print out of the relevant proforma mentioned below, duly complete them and send alongwith copy of above mentioned certificates to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Reserve Bank of India Building, 3rd floor, Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai 400008” by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches the Board office within seven days of the date of declaration of the result on the website.
The candidates are advised to use the above link or follow the steps given below to check the results from the website.
How to Check RBI Officer Grade-B Phase II Result 2014 :
- Log on to the Official Website http://www.rbi.org.in/
- Navigate to the link “Home—>Database–>Roll nos. of shortlisted candidates for interview” and Click on it
- PDF file will appear on the screen
- Save it in the computer
- Check your name
“All the Best to Candidates”