PSPCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Asst Manger and Asst Engineer Posts @ www.gate.iitk.ac.in
PSPCL Recruitment 2014 – The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager vacancies through GATE-2015 in various disciplines.
To fill up these vacancies,Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the PSPCL Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online for GATE 2014 from 01.09.2014 to 01.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – PSPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Category :
- Assistant Engineer (On Training)
(iii) Electronics & Communication
(iv) Instrumentation & Control
- Assistant Manager (AM/ IT Systems)
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 20 – 37 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Full time regular B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc degrees in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Kolkata in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Civil Engg/ ECE Engg/ Instrumentation & Control Engg for Sr.No:1 Post,
- Full time regular B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc degrees in Comp Science/ IT with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE for Sl.No:2 Post.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for PSPCL Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website www.gate.iitk.ac.in for GATE 2015 from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-10-2014.
- Admit Card will be available from: 17-12-2014
- GATE Examination: 31-01-2014 to 21-02-2015