UP Police SI Mains Admit Card 2014 – Download SI Exams Hall Ticket / Call Letter @ www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card 2014 / UP Police Sub Inspector Mains Hall Ticket 2014 / UP Police Sub Inspector Mains Hall Ticket 2014 /
UP Police SI Mains Admit Card 2014 – Are you waiting for UP Police Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 ? The UP Police Recruitment Board is going to conduct the written examination for Sub Inspector Recruitment on 14th September 2014 at various examination centres. The Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the above Exam will be available in its official website from 1st week of September 2014. The candidates those who have applied for the exam can download their Call Letter from the website.
UP Police Recruitment Board had invited application forms for recruiting thousands of eligible candidates for the posts of SI and Platoon Commander (PAC). The Admit Cards for the UP Police Sub Inspector Mains Exam scheduled to be conducted on 14th September 2014 shall be made available at the website of Utter Pradesh Police Board from 1st week of September 2014.
As per the official sources, the exam date is 14-09-2014. The further successful candidates will have to face the Group Discussion ( GD ). The Physical Efficiency Test ( PET ) has already taken place.
UP Police SI Mains Admit Card 2014 :
This board invites the offline application form for these posts from 20 August 2014 to 5 September 2014.Now all those candidates who were apply for this examination they are searching on the internet for their UP Police SI Mains Admit Card 2014 so that they can know about their examination centers.Candidates have to wait for more time until the board will publish the TRB TN Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2014 on their official website. The candidates are advised to use the above link or follow the steps given below to download their Admit card 2014.
UP Police SI Mains 2014 Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure :
- There will be two papers of 300 marks for Objective paper and 100 marks for Subjective Paper
- Paper -1 will consist of Objective type questions and paper-2 will consist of Subjective type questions with Hindi Essay
- There will be negative marking also
- It is mandatory to clear all the sections with minimum 50 % Marks
- In Objective Paper the
- Candidates clearing the Mains section will finally be called for Group Discussion Round
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on the total marks scored in all the rounds like Pre Exam, Physical test, Mains Exam and Group Discussion
There are total 3 Screening Test will be conducted by the UP Police main board Physical Test , Written Test and Medical Test . Now UP Police will going to conduct Written Exam for Physical Exam Qualified Candidate for the Recruitment of SI on 14 September 2014. UP Police Main Exam Admit Card can download by Official Website before 10 Days from Examination . So those Candidate who have over come First Screening Test like Physical Test can download UP Police SI Exam Admit Card through Official Website .
Physical Efficiency Test :
It Comprises 10 KM race in 60 min for mail candidates and 5 KM Race in 35 min for female Candidates . Those Candidate who will successfully qualify in Physical Test will called for Main Exam that will held on 14th September 2014 .
Written Exam :
The Written Exam will be of Objective type Question . it will consist 200 Question . Paper I contain multiple Choice Question and Paper II contain Descriptive with Hindi essay .
Selection Process :
There are four Stage of selection of SI in UP Police . Candidate Selection will Depend on Candidate Performance in Pre Exam , Physical Test , Main Written Examination and Group Discussion there will be no interview for these Post .
- Written Exam will be of 400 Marks which contain Multiple Choice Question
- There will be four written Test Examination
- Descriptive of Hindi Essay in Written Exam
- There will be Negative Marking
How to Download UP Police SI Main Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2014 :
- Log on to UP Police Official Website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Navigate to Admit Card Section and Click on it
- Fill your Details like Registration Number , DOB etc and Submit it
- Now your Admit Card will be on your Compute screen
- Save this Admit Card and Take Print out
“All the Best to Candidates”