PGIMER Recruitment 2014 – 139 Vacancies – Apply Online for Group A, B & C Posts @ http://pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Recruitment 2014 – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Security Guard, Medical/ Psychiatric Social Worker, Store Keeper, Physiotherapist, Public Health Nurse and other Posts for filling up 139 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for PGIMER Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format from 05.08.2014 to 10.09.2014 by 23.59 hrs.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – PGIMER Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 139 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Lecturer, NINE: 02 Posts
- Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
- Asst Blood Transfusion Officer: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Staff Clinic): 01 Post
- Public Health Nurse: 08 Posts
- Clinical Instructor: 07 Posts
- Asst Administrative Officer: 04 Posts
- Supervisor Radiographer: 01 Post
- Asst Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Technical Officer (Dialysis): 01 Post
- Medical Record Officer: 03 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 14 Posts
- Play Therapist: 03 Posts
- Assistant Dietitian: 03 Posts
- Jr Technician (Radiotherapy): 07 Posts
- Jr Speech Therapist: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician: 05 Posts
- Dental Hygienist Gr II: 02 Posts
- Store Keeper: 13 Posts
- Occupational Therapist: 08 Posts
- Medical Social Worker Gr II/ Psychiatric Social Worker: 14 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr II: 01 Post
- Dental Mechanic Gr II: 02 Posts
- Female Multipurpose Worker: 02 Posts
- Male Multipurpose Worker: 01 Post
- Security Guard Gr II: 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidate age limit is up to 50 years for Post 1,
- 35 years for Posts 2, 3, 7, 15 & 21,
- 40 years for Posts 8 & 9 and 18-30 years for Posts 4 to 6, 10 to 14, 16 to 20 & 22 to 27.
- Cutoff date for determining age limit is last date for receipt of applications.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess B.Sc Nursing for Post 6,
- 10+2 with Science/ Inter (Science), Degree in Physiotherapy for Post 13,
- Bachelor degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics, P.G degree/ diploma in Material Management for Post 20,
- Master’s degree in Social Work/ Applied Sociology for Post 22,
- Matriculation for Post 27.
- Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.1000/- for Others (Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates) in any branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the fee in Power Jyoti Account No 32211613319 of PGIMER.
- After depositing the fee in the bank, candidates must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No/ Challan No given by the bank on it.
- Candidates must mention this Journal/ Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form for future use.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for PGIMER Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the institute website www.pgimer.edu.in from 05-08-2014 to 10-09-2014 by 23.59 hrs. Retain printed copy of online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Candidates must have valid e-mail id & scanned photograph for uploading.
- Log on to the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Click on vacancies —> desired post.
- Click on ‘Click here to Apply Online’.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05-08-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-09-2014 by 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications/ Update of Challan Receipt: 12-09-2014.