Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – 129 Vacancies – Apply for Officers and Office Assistant Posts @ www.paschimbangagraminbank.com
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 – The Paschim Banga Gramin Bank has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts, for filling up of 129 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are invited from the candidates those who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and have a valid score card for the above recruitment of 129 vacancies.
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 22-09-2014 to 10-10-2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 129
Name of the Posts :
- Officer Scale-II : 24 Posts
(i) Treasury Officer : 01 Post
(ii) Law Officer : 01 Post
(iii) Agriculture Officer : 05 Posts
(iv) IT Officer : 03 Posts
(v) General Banking : 14 Posts
- Officer Scale-I : 37 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) : 68 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 21 – 32 years for Sr.No:1 Post,
- 18 – 28 Years for Sr.No:2,3 Posts as on 01-07-2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent, minimum experience in relevant field for Sl.No: 3,2 Posts,
- Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a reputed Institute, minimum experience in relevant field for Sl.No:1 (i) Post,
- Degree from a recognized University in relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks, minimum experience in relevant field for S.No:1(ii,iii,iv,v) Posts.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September & October 2013 & Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details :
Candidates should have the following score card Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Office Assistant||88 & above||95 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-I||95 & above||98 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||101 & above||107 & above|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||101 & above||107 & above|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||107 & above||114 & above|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury)||103 & above||109 & above|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural)||105 & above||112 & above|
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs.100/- for all others for Sr.No:2,1 Posts,
- Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates, Rs.100/- for all others for Sr.No:3 Post through CBS at any of the branches of Paschim Banga Gramin Bank through Challan form available in Banks website in CBS Account No 10020110004404.
How to Apply:
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com from 22-09-2014 to 10-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying online candidate should have valid personal E-mail ID (as specified in online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013).
- Log on to website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com.
- Click on the “Recruitment” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Take a printout of the fee payment challan, fill the challan
- Pay the fee in any of the branches of the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank only
- Keep the copy of challan for future use.
- Revisit the website & click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill with all the relevant details carefully.
- Also fill the details of challan form.
- Check the details & click on the submit button.
- An unique registration code will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the code and take the printout copies of application forms for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2014.