OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 – 551 Vacancies – Apply Online for Jr Engr Posts @http://www.odishassc.in
OSSC Recruitment 2014 / Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Recruitment 2014 / OSSC Jr Engineer Vacancy 2014
OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 – The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) posts under the Government in Works Department, H & UD (PH) Department for filling up 551 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 05.08.2014 to 05.09.2014 by 11.59 pm..
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 551 vacancies
Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (Civil)
1. EIC (Civil), R & B
- UR: 259 Posts
- SEBC: 58 Posts
- SC: 84 Posts
- ST: 116 Posts
2. EIC (Public Health)
- UR: 17 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification and have Odia as one of the subjects in the H.S.C or Passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E standard.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination/ Online Examination.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- for SEBC & UR candidates, deposit through online or offline mode or by conventional mode and No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
- Candidates need to pay the fee through Net Banking of the designated banks or through Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Challan through any designated Bank provided in Treasury Portal under the “Head of Account – 0051 – PSC – 104 – UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees – 0047 – Fees collected for conducting examinations- 02041- Examination Fees”.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through the conventional mode in to the Treasury under the “Head of Account – 0051 – PSC – 104 – UPSC/ SSC – Examination Fees – 0047 – Fees collected for conducting examinations – 02041 – Examination Fees”.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for OSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website http://www.odishassc.in from 05-08-2014 to 05-09-2014 by 11.59 PM.
- After applying online, take print out of application form (OSSC Copy) and send it along with original copy of treasury challan/ e-challan and copies of relevant certificates & documents mentioned in notification, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)”, send by registered/ speed post addressed to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054″ on or before 12-09-2014 by 05.00 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Log on to the website http://www.odishassc.in/.
- Click on “Click here for Online Application”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Submit error free application form.
- After successful submission, a User ID and Password will be generated, preserve it for future use.
- Take print out of system generated application form and send it along with mentioned enclosures.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05-08-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05-09-2014 by 11.59 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of DAF: 12-09-2014 by 05.00 PM.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: In the month of October 2014.