Oriental Insurance Administrative Officers Recruitment – Scale I Post – Last Date 20.03.2015
Oriental Insurance Administrative Officers Recruitment – The Oriental Insurance Corporation Ltd, a leading Public Sector Insurance has issued advertisement No.OICL/Rect/2014-15/3010 for the recruitment of Administrative Officers (Scale I) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through http://www.orientalinsurance.org.in/Career.jsp on or before 20.03.2015. The details of the recruitment are given below:
- Online Registration begins on 27.02.2015
- Last Date for online registration and payment of Application Fee 20.03.2015
- Tentative date of Examination May 2015
- Accounts – 100 Posts
- Actuaries – 2 Posts
- Generalist – 50 Posts
- Legal – 44 Posts
- Marketing – 50 Posts
Total – 246 (SC-40, ST-21, OBC-60, PWD-19 and UR-125)
Pay Scale and Emoluments
Rs.17240-840(14)-29000-910(4)-32640 + other allowances as per the norms.
The approximate emoluments will be Rs.36000 p.m
Educational Qualifications as on 28.02.2015
- Accounts – Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / B. Com / M. Com
- Legal – Graduate in Law
- Generalist – Graduate in any Stream
- Actuaries – Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science OR Graduation and pass in at least 04 papers of the examination conducted by Actuarial Society of India
- Marketing – MBA (Marketing/ Sales)
Age Limit : Should be between 21 years and 30 years as on 28.02.2015. Relaxation as per noms.
Selection Procedure :
Selection through Written Test and Interview.
Written Examination will be in Objective and Descriptive type and the medium will be in Hindi and English.
The duration of the objective type questions will be 120 minutes with 160 questions for 160 marks and for Descriptive type 45 minutes, 3 questions for 40 marks.
Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
Rs.600 for others.
How to apply for Oriental Insurance Administrative Officers Recruitment
- Online applications to be submitted through http:// www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Candidate should first register the application and generate payment challan
- Payment details should be updated after 24 hours of payment
- Candidates should have scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature.