ONGC Recruitment 2014 – 138 Vacancies – Apply Online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Asst Tech, Jr Asst Tech and Other Posts @ http://www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2014 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Hazria Plant has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician, Health Care Attendant Grade-I Posts for filling up 195 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for ONGC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 30.07.2014 10:00 hrs to 22.08.2014 upto 1800 hrs.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – ONGC Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 138 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
1. Assistant Technician: 97 Posts
(i) Production: 09 Posts
(ii) Mechanical: 25 Posts
(iii) Electrical: 22 Posts
(iv) Instrumentation: 04 Posts
(v) Chemistry: 12 Posts
(vi) Electronics: 03 Posts
(vii) Boiler: 21 Posts
(viii) Civil: 01 Posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician: 40 Posts
(i) Boiler: 28 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 10 Posts
(iii) Production: 02 Posts
3. Health Care Attendant Grade- I: 01 Post
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be
- 18-30 years for General candidates,
- 18-33 years for OBC- Non Creamy Layer candidates,
- 18-35 years for SC/ ST candidates,
- 18-40 years for General-PWD candidates,
- 18-43 years for OBC-PWD candidates,
- 18-45 years for SC/ ST-PWD candidates for Sr.No:1,2 Posts,
- 18-27 years for General candidates,
- 18-30 years for OBC- Non Creamy Layer candidates,
- 18-32 years for SC/ ST candidates,
- 18-37 years for General-PWD candidates,
- 18-40 years for OBC-PWD candidates,
- 18-42 years for SC/ ST-PWD candidates for Sr.No:3 Post as on 22-08-2014.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess
- 3 years Diploma in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post,
- High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science , with minimum II class Boiler Attendants (Oil/Gas Fired) Certificate for Sr.No:2(i) Post,
- High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade for Sr.No:2(ii) Post,
- Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trade for Sr.No:2(iii) Post,
- High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St. John‟s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc for Sr.No:3 Post.
Selection Process :
- The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.300/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for ONGC Recruitment 2014 are required to send the application through online using website www.ongcindia.com from 30-07-2014 10:00 Hrs to 22-08-2014 upto 18:00 Hrs.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-07-2014 from 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2014 upto 18:00 Hrs.
- Date of Written Test: 28-09-2014
- Results of Written Test will be declared on: In the Month of October 2014.