Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 – Exam on 14th December – Download Postman Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter
Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Hall Ticket 2014 / Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Call Letter 2014 / How to get Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 / Download Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Hall Ticket 2014 / Odisha Postal Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2014
Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 – How to download Odisha Postman Hall Ticket 2014 ? The Odisha Postal Service Recruitment Board is going to upload the Admit Card in the Official Website for the Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard vacancies. The written examination is scheduled to be held on 14th December 2015 at various exam centres. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download their hall ticket from the website.
Odisha Postal Service Admit Card 2014 :
Earlier the Postman Recruitment Notification was issued by the Odisha Postal Department for 249 vacancies. There is a large number of candidates were applied for the posts. The board is planned to conducted the Written Exam on 14th of December at the various centers in the state. Download Odisha Postal Service Exam Call Letters/ Hall Ticket from the website.
- Date and Time of written test (Postman/ Mailguard) : 14/12/2014 Morning
- Date and Time of written test (MTS) : 14/12/2014 Afternoon
India Post will conduct a Direct Recruitment Examination from open Market for recruitment of 249 posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Odisha Postal Service. Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this Aptitude Test conducting by India Post. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
Exam Pattern for Postman and Mail Guard written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written examination will be multiple choice objective type.
- The question paper consist of four parts [Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II)] of 100 marks.
- Time Duration will be of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking.
- Minimum 40% marks for OC, 33% marks for SC/ST and 37% marks for OBC candidate in aggregate.
|Part A||General Knowledge||25|
|Part C(II)||Regional Language-Odia||25|
The candidates are advised to use the link given or follow the below steps to download their admit card from the website.
How to Download Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 ?
- Login to the official website www.odisha.postalcareers.in
- Navigate to the link “Download Odisha Postal Service Postman Exam Admit Card 2014 ” and click on it
- Enter the required details in the fields
- Hall Ticket will appear on your computer Screen
- Download it or Save it and Take a Printout of Admit Card
- Admit Card is very important document and No Candidate will be allowed in Examination hall without Admit card.
- Admit Card is compulsory for all the candidates.
“All the Best to Candidates”