NRHM UP Manager Recruitment 2014 – 91 Vacancies – Apply for HR Specialist, Acct,Consultant, Int Auditor and Other Posts @ http://nhsrcindia.org/
NRHM UP Manager Recruitment 2014 – The National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of HR Specialist, Junior Engineer, Accountant, Technical Consultant, Consultant, Programme Coordinator, Computer Operator, Internal Auditor/ Officer, Computer Operator cum Accounts Assistant, & Other posts for filling up of 91 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the NRHM UP Manager Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 10.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – NRHM UP Manager Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts: 91 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
A. SPMU: 38
- Deputy General Manager (HR/ DAP): 03
- HR Specialist: 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Elec/ Mech):03
- Accountant: 04
- Technical Consultant: 08
- Consultant: 07
- Programme Coordinator: 02
- Consultant (Diabetes): 01
- Consultant (Management): 01
- Computer Operator: 01
- Senior Finance Manager: 02
- Manager Finance: 01
- Internal Auditor/ Officer (Audit): 02
- Computer Operator cum Accounts Assistant: 01
- Consultant (NPCB): 01
B. DPMU: 41
- District Programme Manager: 02
- District Community Process Manager: 11
- District Accounts Manager: 15
- District Data Manager: 13
C. ASHA Resource Center (ARC): 12
- Team Leader: 01
- Programme Manager- ASHA: 01
- Regional Coordinator: 04
- Accounts Assistant: 01
- State CBM Programme Officer: 01
- Training and Monitoring Officer: 02
- Monitoring and Documentation Officer: 01
- Account Officer: 01
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM UP Manager Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- For Sr. A(1,11,13), C(1,5) : Below 50 years.
- For Sr. A(2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,14,15),B,C(2,6,7) : Below 45 years.
- For Sr. C(3) : Below 40 years.
- For Sr. C(4) : Below 30 years.
Educational Qualifications :
For Sr. No. A(1) : Must have done MSW/ MBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Human Resources with at least 10 years of experience in Health Sector.
For Sr. No. A(2) : MBA/ Masters in Social Science/ PGDM with specialization in HR and experience of at least 05 years in the field of health.
For Sr. no A(3) : 3 years diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical with 4 years of min experience with proficiency in MS -Office/ computer application.
For Sr. no A(4) : B.Com having first division with computer knowledge of tally software and minimum 5 years experience in relevant field.
Selection Process :
- You will be get appointment for desired after clearing Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
- You are required to send dully filled application form in prescribed format with attested copies of all relevant documents at the address given below :
Post Box No: 10536,
JNU Post Office, New Delhi – 110067
Important Date :
- Last date for submission of Applications : 10-09-2014