NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 – 114 Vacancies – Apply Online for NRHM Lab Tech & Pharmacist Posts @ http://www.mponline.gov.in
NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 – The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Madhya Pradesh (MP) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Lab Technician & Pharmacist vacancies on Contract basis for filling up 114 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 05.08.2014 to 20.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 114 vacancies
Name of the Post :
- Lab Technician: 59 posts
- Pharmacist: 55 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 21-40 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess 12th standard (10+2) with DMLT & 01 year experience in Medical/ Biological Laboratory for Lab Technician & Diploma in Pharmacy/ PG Diploma in Principles of Clinical Pharmacology/ Bachelor of Pharmacy & registered in madhya pradesh pharmacy council with 02 years experience in drug delivery and storage for Pharmacist.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.300/- through MPonline Kiosk and CSC or can pay through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for NRHM MP Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website http://www.mponline.gov.in/ from 05-08-2014 to 20-08-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan their passport size photograph and signature.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizen Services link–> Application–> NRHM.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and select the desired position.
- Fill the application form and upload the photograph and signature and submit.
- Click on proceed to Payment for Submission of Application Fee.
- Pay the fee through credit card/ internet banking or mponline Kiosk.
- Take a Printout of submitted application for further purpose.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Applications: 05-08-2014
- Last Date for Online Applications: 20-08-2014.
- Expected date for selection of applicants list through MP Online: August 2014.
- Expected date of Verification & selected applicants appointment to the posts: August 2014.