New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014 – Examination on 17th, 18th and 24th January 2014
New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014 – New India Assurance Company Limited vide Ref.No.CORP.HRM/Assistant/2014 dated 17.10.2014 issued advertisement for the recruitment of 1536 Assistants posts.
Online applications and payments of Application Fees were received from 18.10.2014 to 10.11.2014.
New India Assurance has announced that the online examinations are going to be conducted on 17.01.2015, 18.01.2015 and 24.01.2015.
Download New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014
The admit cards are going to be uploaded during first week of January 2015. Candidates who have applied for the above post of Assistant could download their hall tickets using the application number / Registration number along with the Password / date of birth. Candidates are required to keep the application number or login details safely for downloading the hall tickets.
The New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014 / Hall ticket / call letter could be downloaded by clicking the link given below:
Documents required for attending the Online Examination
- Valid Call letter
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy of the Identity Proof (xerox copy)
The candidate name in the Photo Identity Proof should be same name in Call letter.
List of approved Photo Identity for appearing The New India Assurance online examination
PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with
photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a
recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
The Photo Identity should be submitted to the invigilator for verification
Selection Procedure of New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014
The Selection process will be based on the performance of all the following put together:
- Online Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
Online examination of New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014
Date of Examination : 17th, 18th and 24th January 2014
Duration : 2 hrs (120 minutes)
Questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and the candidates have to select the right answer among the 4 answers displayed.
Subject wise marks of Online examination of New India Assurance Assistants Admit Card 2014
- Test of Reasoning – 50 marks
- Test of English Language – 50 marks
- Test of General Awareness – 50 marks
- Test of Numerical Ability – 50 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 50 marks
Total : 250 marks.
This total marks of 250 is proportionately reduced to 35 marks and 15 marks for Interview totalling to 50 marks.
- The questions except English language will be in English and Hindi.
- Candidates have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. Whereas no separate marks will be allotted for Computer Proficiency Test.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer and no mark will be deducted if the candidate didn’t answer a question. Hence candidates have to attend questions for which they are confident about the answer.
- The final merit will be prepared State wise and category wise.
- Candidates who fall within the required number will be called from the merit list.