National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 – 178 Vacancies – Apply for MTS, LDC, Cook & Other Posts
National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 – The National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla, Pune has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, Chemical Asst, Games Coach, LDC, Draughtsman & Other Posts, for filling up of 178 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advt.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 178 Posts
- Chemical Assistant (Museum and Archives): 01 Post
- Games Coach (Tennis or Squash): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 21 Posts
- Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Compositor cum Printer: 01 Post
- Fireman: 03 Posts
- Cook: 14 Posts
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02 Posts
- Technical Attendant- Baker & Confectioner: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant- Cycle Repairer: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant- Boot Repairer: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff-Office & Training: 130 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 :
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years for Sl no 1 Post,
- 18 years to 27 years for Sl no 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 ,13 Posts,
- and 18 years to 25 years for remaining posts as on last date for receipt of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for PH/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject for Sl no 1 Post,
- Graduation Degree or equivalent for Sl no 2 Post,
- 12th Class pass for Sl no 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9 Posts,
- Matriculation or equivalent examination for Sl no 6, 13 Post,
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate for Sl no 10 to 12 Posts.
Selection Process :
- Candidates are selected based on written, trade test & interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for National Defence Academy Recruitment 2014 are required to apply on A4 size paper (not to be hand-written except signature) in prescribed format along with One self-addressed envelope of size 9½” X 4½” affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.25/-, Two recent self attested coloured photographs of size (4.5 x 3.5 cm), Self attested copies of certificates/ documents, by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ PUBLISHED VIDE ADVT DATED:___/___/2014″ and send through Registered Post or Speed Post to The Commandant, National Defence Academy, PO:NDA Khadakwasla, Pune- 411023 within 21 days from date of advt.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement: 06-09-2014 to 12-09-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: within 21 days from the date of this advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for candidates in Remote Areas: within 28 days from the date of this advertisement.