MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2015 – Last Date 18th March 2015
MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2015 – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) invites applications for the post of Driver (Junior) from the eligible candidates. Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The details of the recruitment are given below:
Vacancy details of MSRTC Driver Post
Post Name : Driver (Junior)
Total No of vacancies : 7630 posts
Last Date : 18th March 2015
MSRTC is plying 16000 buses in 17000 routes and carry 7 million passengers daily.
Since this post is comes under State Government large number of peoples are expected to apply. Hence aspirants who have the required qualifications and certificates ready can start applying now itself to avoid last minute rush in the web site. Applications to be submitted online only through the MSRTC official web site of http://www.msrtc.gov.in/ or http://mahast.in/STAPP/PublicHomeM.aspx
Educational : Pass in 10th Standard / SSC
Age Limit : Should be above 24 years and below35 years.
Application Fee :
Rs.300 for unreserved category candidates
Rs.150 for reserved category candidates.
Payments should be made through SBI at any branch.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Driving Test)
- Certificate verification/ Interview
How to apply for MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2015
- Candidates should have scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- Candidates should have valid email-id and mobile number.
- All communications will be sent to candidates email-id and mobile number only.
- Candidates can have the scanned copy of their certificates for uploading.
- Candidate can make online and offline payment of Application fee and Fees paid details to be updated after 24 hours of payment in the portal.
- Candidates should note down the "Transaction ID", user name and password for accessing their candidature in the portal.
Click to view the full text of the notification indicating depot wise vacancy position.
To apply online candidate can check the following link