MSBTE Result 2014 / MSBTE Result Summer 2014 Diploma declared on 6th June 2014 – Check results @ www.msbte.com
MSBTE Result 2014 has been Declared : Check the links below
MSBTE Result 2014 / MSBTE Result 2014 Summer Diploma / MSBTE Result Summer 2014 Diploma / MSBTE Summer Diploma Result / MSBTE Summer Result 2014 / MSBTE Summer Result / MSBTE result / summer result / diploma result / summer diploma result / msbte.com / MSBTE 2014 Result / MSBTE 2014 summer Result /results.maharashtraeducation.net / MSBTE 2014 summer diploma Result – declared on 6th June 2014
Update: 10.01.2015: Click here for Latest MSBTE Result 2014-15 (MSBTE Winter 2014-15 Result – w14
MSBTE 2014 Result date and time – Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education MSBTE conducted the Summer 2014 Examination from 8th April 2014 to 28th April 2014 at various exam centres across the state. All appeared candidates are anxiously waiting for MSBTE Results to declared. Their long wait is over. MSBTE Summer Diploma Result 2014 has been declared on 6th June 2014. MSBTE 2014 Result time – 1 pm.
MSBTE 2014 Result websites: MSBTE Result 2014 summer diploma result will be published in the following links.
MSBTE Result 2014 – Summer Diploma
(Update : MSBTE Result 2014 declared – results available now. Share this with your friends)
How to check / download MSBTE Summer Diploma Result 2014?
- Visit the official website of MSBTE www.msbte.com
- Now click on result tab which is given on the top
- Click ‘ MSBTE Summer Exam 2014 result’ option
- Enter the candidates roll number / enrolment number
- Click on the submit button
- MSBTE Result 2014 will now appear on your computer screen
- Check results and Save your result for future use.
About Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education MSBTE
- Design and develop the curriculae of Diploma, Post Diploma and Advanced Diploma Programmes.
- Grant affiliation to the instructions running MSBTE’s programmes.
- Conduct academic monitoring of the affiliated institutions, through Curriculum Implementation and Assessment Norms (CIAAN).
- Organise Faculty Development Training Programs e.g. content updating trainings, soft skills trainings, industrial trainings and management trainings, hands on skills trainings for polytechnic teachers.
‘All the Best’ –gconnect.in