MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 – 591 Vacancies – Apply for BDO, CEO and and Other Posts @ www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 – The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Block Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Excise Sub Inspector, Deputy Superintendent of Police & Other vacancies posts, for filling of 591 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format from 09.01.2015 at 12:00 pm to 08.02.2015 till midnigh 12:00.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 591 Vacancies
Name of the Post :
- Deputy District President: 19 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 56 posts
- Superintendent (District Jail): 04 posts
- Accounting Officer/ Assistant Director: 44 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- District Excise Officer: 04 posts
- District Registrar: 05 posts
- Employment Officer: 10 posts
- Assistant Commissioner & Assistant Registrar of Co-operative organizations: 18 posts
- Labour Officer: 12 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 04 posts
- Assistant Director: 19 posts
- Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts
- Block Development Officer: 98 posts
- District Coordinator: 01 post
- Area Coordinator: 01 post
- Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
- Assistant Superintendent of Jail: 32 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts
- Excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 23 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts
- Assistant Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 28 posts
- Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 25 years for Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- 21-25 years for District Excise Officer,
- 20-30 years for Excise Sub Inspector as on 01-01-2015.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess any Degree/ equivalent.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on performance in Preliminary, Main Exam & Interview.
Examination Fee :
- OBC & PH candidates has to pay Rs. 250/-, and candidates other than residents of Madhya Pradesh state has to pay the fee Rs.500/- , all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for MPPSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 09-01-2015 at 12:00 PM to 08-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00
Instruction for Online Application :
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 15-01-2015 to 10-02-2015.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application: 09-01-2015 from 12:00 PM onwards
- Closing Date for Online Application: 08-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00.
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-01-2015.
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 10-02-2015.
- Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 17-04-2015 to 07-05-2015.
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 09-05-2015.
- First Paper for Preliminary Exam: at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Second Paper for Preliminary Exam: at 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm.