MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 – 1646 Vacancies – Apply Online for Professor Posts @ www.mppsc.com
MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Professor posts for filling up of 1646 Vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can apply for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 21.07.2014 to 20.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 1626 Posts
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
I. Backolog Vacancies :
- Physics: 53 Posts
- Chemistry: 40 Posts
- Zoology: 14 Posts
- Botany: 09 Posts
- Home Science: 27 Posts
- Mathematics: 47 Posts
- Commerce: 90 Posts
- Geography: 06 Posts
- Hindi: 82 Posts
- English: 99 Posts
- Law: 29 Posts
- Sociology: 57 Posts
- Economics: 90 Posts
- Political Science: 79 Posts
- Urdu: 06 Posts
- Music: 06 Posts
- Philosophy: 08 Posts
II. Non Backolog Vacancies :
- Physics: 76 Posts
- Chemistry: 70 Posts
- Zoology: 86 Posts
- Botany: 74 Posts
- Home Science: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 50 Posts
- Commerce: 64 Posts
- Geography: 26 Posts
- Hindi: 36 Posts
- English: 56 Posts
- Law: 88 Posts
- Sociology: 18 Posts
- Economics: 64 Posts
- Political Science: 86 Posts
- Philosophy: 04 Posts
- History: 68 Posts
- Sanskrit: 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess qualifications prescribed by University Grant Commission from time to time.
- At the Post Graduate level there should be at least 55% marks provided that for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates the percentage of marks shall be 50% and passed National Eligibility Test (NET) or Madhya Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) or Ph.D Degree Holder.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) shall be compulsory qualification for appointment as Assistant Professor for those who are having only Post Graduate Degree.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Application & Examination Fees :
- Candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category of Madhya Pradesh have to pay Rs.90/- and
- Rs.180/- for Others & Outside Residents of Madhya Pradesh along with processing charges of Rs.40/- through Kiosk or Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2014 can apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 21-07-2014 at 12:00 Noon to 20-08-2014 at 12:00 Midnight.
Instruction for Online Application :
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- and can change the details from 31-07-2014 to 22-08-2014.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application : 21-07-2014 at 12:00 Noon
- Last Date for Online Applications : 20-08-2014 at 12:00 Midnight.
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 31-07-2014
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 22-08-2014