MPPEB Recruitment 2014 – 989 Vacancies – Apply Online Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector & Other Posts @ http://www.mponline.gov.in
MPPEB Recruitment 2014 – The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Sub-Engineer, Revenue Inspector & Senior Surveyor Posts, for filling of 989 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the MPPEB Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 22-11-2014 to 21-12-2014 till 12:00 am
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – MPPEB Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 4351 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Engineer (Civil): 327 posts
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical): 120 posts
- Sub-Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 121 posts
- Senior Surveyor: 05 posts
- Revenue Inspector: 416 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 years for Unreserved (Male) as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering & 02 years experience in building constructions for S.No.1 post,
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering & 02 years experience for S.No.2 post,
- 03 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical for S.No.3 post,
- 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 02 years experience for S.No.4 post,
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 03 years experience for S.No.5 post.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates belongs to Unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.700/-, Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There if no fee for ST candidates (Refer the notification for complete exemption candidates fee details)
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for MPPEB Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 22-11-2014 to 21-12-2014 till 12:00 am.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Log on to website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
- Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
- Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-11-2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2014 till 12:00 am.
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 22-12-2014
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 24-12-2014
- Date & Time of Written Exam: 18-01-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 pm & 02:00 pm to 04:15 pm.