Mazagon Dock Limited Results 2014 – Download MDL Jr Planner Estimator, Jr QC Inspector and Store Keeper Exam Merit List / Cut Off Marks @ http://www.mazagondock.gov.in
MDL Exam Results 2014 / Mazagon Dock Limited Exam Result 2014
Mazagon Dock Limited Results 2014 – Are you waiting for MDL Exam Results / Merit List ? The Mazagon Dock Limited has declared the exam result for the various posts is available in the official website right now. The candidates those who have appeared for the above exam can download their results from the website.
The selected candidates will have to attend the interview for the posts of Junior Planner Estimator (Mechanical, Electrical), Jr QC Inspector (Electrical, Mechanical) and Store Keeper from 20-08-2014 to 16-10-2014.
Earlier MDL had initiated the Recruitment Notification for the various posts for 1835 vacancies vide Advertisement no: DIV-REC-NE/71/2014.
The selected candidates will have to attend the interview as detailed below :
Venue of Interview :
Venue : Mazagon Dock Limited, Gate No.9, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, Alcock Yard, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 10.
Date of Interview : From 20.08.2014 to 16.10.2014
Time of Interview : 8.00 a.m
Result : Result of the interview will be displayed on the same day at 5.00 pm along with Date and time of Written / Trade test on their notice board at the main gate
How to Download Mazagon Dock Limited Results 2014 :
- Go to the Official web portal http://www.mazagondock.gov.in
- Navigate to the link “Mazagon Dock Limited Results 2014 ” and click on it
- PDF file will appear on the screen
- Save it in your computer
- Check your results
Note to Candidates :
- Candidates are requested to bring along original documents and two pass port size photographs with Red/Blue back ground. Diploma/Degree holders are requested to bring original mark sheets of all semesters along with xerox copies.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should bring valid Non-Creamy layer certificate
- Camera/Mobile with camera will not be allowed inside company’s premises
- Candidates reporting late will not be allowed for interview
- Request for change in date of interview will not be entertained
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification for appointment
“All the Best to Candidates“