Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 – 2629 Vacancies – Apply for Engineer, Clerk & Other Posts @ http://rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/
MRDD Recruitment 2014 / Maharashtra Rural Development Vacancy
Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 – The Maharashtra Rural Development Department, Rajiv Gandhi Panchyat Sashakitikaran Abhiyan has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of District level Clerk, Accountant, Office Assistant, Attendant, Group Engineer, Panchayat Engineer, District Coordinator & Taluka Coordinator for filling up 2629 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 25.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 2629 vacancies
Name of Posts :
- Clerk: 33 Posts
- Accountant: 33 Posts
- Office Assistant: 33 Posts
- Attendant: 33 Posts
- Group Engineer: 351 Posts
- Panchayat Engineer: 2075 Posts
- District Co-ordinator: 12 Posts
- Taluka Co-ordinator: 59 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates Age is different as per the Posts so we suggest to all candidates they must read the official notification for check more about Age limitation. Age relaxation will be given as per the official norms.
Educational Qualifications :
- Check the details notification for qualification for each vacancies.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Maharashtra Rural Development Recruitment 2014 are required to submit their application in the prescribed format available on website and follow the steps given below:
- Candidates have to submit all the documents related to educational qualification and also other certificates.
- Application form should be filled as per the notification.
- Candidates can deposit all these documents to Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad to the respective 33 districts of Maharashtra by hand or by post.
- Submit the application form on or before 25 August 2014.Chief Executive Officer,
33 districts of Maharashtra
Important Date :
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-08-2014