Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2015 – Last Date 18.2.2015
Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2015 – Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai issued Notification No.Rectt/2-8/Postman-MG/DR/2014 dated 24.1.2015 for the recruitment of 1680 nos of Postman and 21 nos of Mail Guard. Eligible candidates can apply through online. The details of the recruitment are given below:
Region wise vacancy details of Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2015
Mumbai – 857 Posts
Pune – 238 Posts
Goa – 138 Posts
Nagpur – 205 Posts
Aurangabad – 242 Posts
Total – 1680 Posts
RMS "B" Dn Pune – 10 Posts
RMS BM Division Miraj – 3 Posts
RMS F Division Nagpur – 5 Posts
RMS L Division Bhusawal – 3 Posts
Total – 21 Posts
Pay scale : Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band – I) with Grade Pay Rs. 2000 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Age Limit as on 18.2.2015 : 18 to 27 years. Reservations as per Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification :
- For Postman : Matriculation from a recognized board or University.
- For Mail Guard : Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board Or University.
Probation period : Two years.
Exam Centres : Examination will be conducted in 26 locations.
Selection Procedure :
The Selection will be made on the basis of a common Merit list for Postman & Mail Guard in the Aptitude test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State & Goa State) as a whole.
Application Fee : Rs.100/- mandatory for applicants of all categories.
Examination Fee : Rs.400 for OC and OBC. All others are exempted from examination Fee.
How to apply for Maharashtra Postman Recruitment 2015
- Online applications through www.dopmah.in to be submitted on or before 18.2.15.
- He/She can apply for Postman or Mail Guard.
Candidate can select 10 postal divisions as their order of preference
- Candidates have to upload scanned image of photograph and signature, Matriculation mark list.
- Candidate has fill the format carefully and finally press "Submit". Once submitted cannot be altered.
- Once submitted an Unique number will be allotted and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidate can pay cash towards application/ examination fee through post offices.