Maharashtra Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2015 – Last Date 18.2.2015
Maharashtra Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2015 – Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai issued Notification No.Rectt/2-8/MTS/ MG/ DR/2014 dated 24.1.2015 for the recruitment of 725 nos of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Administrative offices/ Postal Divisions / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Maharashtra Postal Circle. Eligible candidates can apply through online. The details of the recruitment are given below:
Region wise vacancy details of Maharashtra Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2015
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Mumbai – 200 Posts
Pune – 66 Posts
Goa – 26 Posts
Nagpur – 82 Posts
Aurangabad – 46 Posts
MM Region – 167 Posts
MMS Mumbai – 13 Posts
MMS Nagpur – 7 Posts
For Administrative Offices – 118 Posts
Total – 725 Posts
Pay scale : Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band – I) with Grade Pay Rs. 1800 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Age Limit as on 18.2.2015 : 18 to 27 years. Reservations as per Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification :
Matriculation or ITI from recognised Board
Probation period : Two years.
Exam Centres : Examination will be conducted in 26 locations.
Selection Procedure :
The Selection will be made on the basis of a common Merit list for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Mail Guard in the Aptitude test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State & Goa State) as a whole.
Application Fee : Rs.100/- mandatory for applicants of all categories.
Examination Fee : Rs.400 for OC and OBC. All others are exempted from examination Fee.
How to apply for Maharashtra Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2015
- Online applications through www.dopmah.in to be submitted on or before 18.2.15.
- He/She can apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) or Mail Guard.
Candidate can select 10 postal divisions as their order of preference
- Candidates have to upload scanned image of photograph and signature, Matriculation mark list.
- Candidate has fill the format carefully and finally press "Submit". Once submitted cannot be altered.
- Once submitted an Unique number will be allotted and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Candidate can pay cash towards application/ examination fee through post offices.