MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Admit Card 2014 – Exam on 11th January
MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer exam 2014 admit card /MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer exam admit card 2014 / MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer exam hall ticket 2014 / MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Exam hall ticket / MAHAGENCO EE call letter 2014 / MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer exam 2014 call letter
MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Admit Card 2014 – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) had issued notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer. Candidates who have applied for the above post are now looking for Admit Card for the examination scheduled on 11.1.2015.
MAHAGENCO will upload the admit Card the the official web site www.mahagenco.in.
How to download MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Admit Card 2014
- Visit www.mahagenco.co.in
- Click "Career"
- Select "MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer Admit Card"
- Enter Roll Number, Name, Registration Number etc
- Press "Submit"
MAHAGENCO issued notification for the recruitment of 317 posts of Executive Engineer and invited applications for fulfulling the vacancy in Power Generation Company. The examination is to be held on 11th January 2015.
Examination Pattern for MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer
It is expected that around 120 questions will be there and around 60 questions may be of objective type.
Important Note to Aspirants
- Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call letter is important for appearing in the MAHAGENCO Executive Engineer
- Apart from the admit card the candidates have to produce photo identity card valid photo id proof.
- Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in india. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after NTPC.
- Mahagenco having generation capacity of 11237 MW comprising 7980 MW thermal, 2585 MW hydel and 672 MW gas turbine; was established by government of maharashtra under the central electricity act-2003 with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & mahagenco produces cheapest power for consumers in state.
- Mahagenco is committed to expanding the generation capacity to meet the ever-growing power supply need of maharashtra. The company is implementing a huge capacity addition programme.
- Mahagenco generates power for more than 1,50,00,000 end consumers in Maharashtra at economical and affordable rates.
- Mahagenco believes in quality management. All major thermal, hydel and gas turbine power stations have adopted the ISO 9001:2000 certification.