KVS Finance Officer and Stenographer Results – Written Test held on 8th November 2014
KVS Finance Officer and Stenographer Results – Kendriya Vidyala Sangathan (HQ) has conducted written Test for the posts of Finance Officer and Stenographer II Posts on 8th November 2014. The results of the written test and score card is published in the official web site.
Candidates who have appeared for the above written test for the selection of Finance Officer and Stenographer posts can check their results now by entering the details viz., Roll Number, Date of Birth and email id..
KVS announced that for Finance Officers the Paper I is only for qualifying in nature. Based on the performance in the written test in Paper II and Paper III.
Cut off marks fixed for KVS Finance Officer and Stenographer Selection based on the written test marks in Paper II and III out of 140.
Finance Officer UR-69, OBC-51
For Stenographer II posts the cut off marks declared by KVS out of 100 marks is given below:
Stenographer II UR-57, OBC-56, SC-55, ST-53, OH-49 and VH-39.
For transparency in the recruitment process KVS has followed the following procedures
- Candidates were allowed to carry the question booklet and carbon copy of the OMR sheet of the written examination.
- Answer keys were published in the portal of KVS
- Objections received from the aspirants were scrutinised by group of specialists and answer key set was incorporated with correct answers.
- All candidates were given full marrk for the incorrect questions
- No further communication will be entertained regarding the answer key.
The candidates may have to produce the original certificates, documents and testimonials in support of their age, qualification and community under which they claim have to produce the certificate obtained from concerned Authority.
All the best for the successful candidates.