KPSC Recruitment 2014 – 550 Vacancies – Apply Online for KPSC Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts @ www.kpsc.kar.nic
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 / KPSC Asst & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 / KPSC Engineer Vacancy 2014 / KPSC Engineers Recruitment 2014 /
KPSC Recruitment 2014 – The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Vacancies in Water Resources Department for filling up of 550 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the KPSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 26.08.2014 to 25.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – KPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Posts – 550 Vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Assistant Engineer
i. Civil: 365 Posts
ii. Mechanical: 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer
i. Civil: 131 Posts
ii. Mechanical: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years as on 11-02-1999.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E for Assistant Engineer Posts,
- Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer Posts.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for KPSC Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 26-08-2014 to 25-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department’.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014