Kerala TET Exam 2014 – Download KTET Application Form, Notification, Registration @ http://www.ktet.in/
Kerala TET Exam 2014 – Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) is conducted by the Government of Kerala. The candidates those who are eligible for Teachers should possess the essential Aptitude and Ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. It is the examination to assess the eligibility of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. Separate test are conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary classes), Category II (Upper Primary classes) and Category III (High School classes).
Pareeksha Bhavan Is The Office Of Commissioner Of Government Examinations. It Conducted Various Types Of Examinations Such As SSLC, ALEVEL, TTC, KGTE,KTET And THSLC.All the eligible candidates may apply online from 8 August to 20 August 2014.
Age,qualification and other details about the Kerala TET Exam 2014 can be seen below.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala TET Exam 2014 :
CATEGORY-I (for Lower Primary classes) :
- Minimum Qualifications to apply Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002. OR
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)OR
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
CATEGORY II: (for Upper Primary classes) Minimum Qualifications to apply :
- B.A/B.Sc./ B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent. OR
- B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.Relaxation of qualifying marks to apply for K-TET-II Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks sh all be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Differently abled categories. A relaxation of 3% in the minimum qualifying marks is admissible for OBC & OEC candidates.
CATEGORY III (for High School classes) :
- Those who possess minimum educational qualifications as delineated here under are eligible to appear for K-TET III.The test is for HSAs in: (i) Malayalam (ii) English (iii) Hindi (iv) Sanskrit (v) Tamil (vi) Kannada (vii) Arabic (viii) Urdu (ix) Social Science (x) Physical Science (xi) Natural Science and (xii) Mathematics Minimum qualification to apply
- BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45 % marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent thereto.)
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those who have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology subjects, those with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education are eligible to apply.
CATEGORY-IV (Minimum Qualifications to apply) :
- Those who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of KERALA EDUCATION ACT AND RULES are eligible to apply for K-TETIV.
Kerala TET Exam 2014 details :
- Category IV: Language Teachers, Specialist Teachers and Physical Education Teachers.
- Category III: Teachers for High School Classes.
- Category II: Teachers for Upper Primary Classes.
- Category I: Teachers for Lower Primary Classes.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates qualification
Mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act and Rules for Category IV.
- BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and a B.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned for Category III.
- B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year D.Ed or TTC Certificate or 1 year B.Ed for Category II.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary and 2 year TTC for Category I.
- Refer the notification for more details
Age Limit :
- There is no age limit prescribed for candidates appearing for K-TET
Application Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and differently able categories.
- Rs. 500/- for others.
- Pay through cash in Account No. 67186142559 Kerala TET, in favour of the Director, SCERT, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram at the select branches of State Bank of Travancore.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Go the Official website http://www.ktet.in/
- Navigate to KTET 2014 > KTET Challan form.
- Submit the fee.
- Again go to Online application form.
- Fill the application id and number to log in.
- Enter all the essential details and submit the form.
- Take the print out of application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Online Application : From 8th August 2014
- Closing date for Online Application : 20th August 2014
- Admit Card will be available from : 16th September to 26 September 2014
- Examination date for Category I and II : 27th September 2014 (Morning and Evening)
- Examination date for Category III and IV : 18th October 2014 (Morning and Evening)