Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – 146 Vacancies – Apply Online for Technical Assistant and Other Posts @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 – The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Technical Assistant,Nurse,Reserve Watcher,Vocational Instructor,Pump Operator,Deputy Town Planner,Junior Manager and other various posts for filling up of 146 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format in the online mode on or before 17.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Posts – 146 Vacancies
Name of the post :
- Foreman (Central Workshop): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Trade Instructor Grade II (Tool & Die Making): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (Quality Assurance): 04 Posts
- Deputy Town Planner: 03 Posts
- Pre Primary Teacher (Deaf School): 01 Post
- Head of Section in Information Technology: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 07 Posts
- Reserve Watcher etc.: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Ex-Servicemen only): 01 Post
- Clerk-Typist: 01 Post
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Kozhikkode): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha): 02 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Gr II (Alappuzha-SC): 01 Post
- Watchman/ Night Watchman (Ex-servicemen only): 01 Post
- Pump Operator/ Plumber: 02 Posts
- Lineman Grade I: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bill Collector
- Physical Education Teacher – High School (Malayalam Medium): 01 Post
- High School Assistant (Social Studies) Kannada Medium: 03 Posts
- Attender: 01 Post
- Assistant Pharmacist: 54 Posts
- Lower Division Accountant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade IV: 01 Post
- Nurse Grade II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
- Tug Driver: 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Kannada Medium): 01 Post
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam Medium): 15 Posts
- Cooly Worker: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher-Live Stock Management: 02 Posts
- Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 :
Academic Qualification :
- Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy for Assistant Pharmacist.
- B.Com for Lower Division Accountant.
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Engineering (Civil) for Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent for Assistant Insurance Medical Officer.Refer to notification for other posts.
Age Limitation :
- Refer to the Notification.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates will be selected based on the performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 are required to submit the application through online mode using http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- After applying the online application, you are requested to take a print out of the same for your future use.
Important Dates :
- Apply Online From : 12th August 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online : 17th September 2014