Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Clerk posts @ http://www.karnatakabank.com/
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 / Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2014 / Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2014
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 – The Karnataka Bank Limited has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Clerk vacancies for various Branches / Offices.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through Online mode from 28.08.2014 to 10.09.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Posts : Clerks
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 26 years i.e., Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1996 (both days inclusive).
- Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-08-2014.
- The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Graduation (Other than Engineering Graduates) with 50% marks.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs 500/- (Rs 400/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.karnatakabank.com from 28-08-2014 to 10-09-2014.
- After online registration, take a print out of application form and e-Receipt for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Candidates must scan their photograph & signature, have valid email ID & mobile number.
- Log on to the website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Click on Recruitment of Clerks —> ‘Click here’ beside the Online Registration.
- To Register Click on Click here for New Registration.
- Fill all the details and Submit.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated, note it.
- Enter Registration Number and Password in the Existing Candidate Login and Submit.
- Fill all the mandatory details, upload photograph & signature and Make the Fee Payment.
- Submit error free application form.
- Take print out of application form and e-Receipt for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 28-08-2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 10-09-2014.
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10-09-2014.
- Last Date for Printing the Application: 25-09-2014.
- Online Test will be held in: October 2014 (Tentatively).