Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 – 1008 Vacancies – Apply Online Junior Engineer Posts @ www.jssc.in
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 – The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (Jhrakhand SSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts, for filling of 1008 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format using online mode from 08.10.2014 to 07.11.2014 at 5 p.m.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 1008 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Roads Construction Department) (Backlog): 128 posts
- Junior Engineer (Water Resources Department) (Backlog): 826 posts
- Junior Engineer (Drinking Water and Sanitation Department) (Backlog): 36 posts
- Junior Engineer (Drinking Water and Sanitation Department) (Mechanical): 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested candidate must have completed their Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering From recognised university.
Age Limit :
- Candidates minimum age limit is 19 years & maximum age limit is 37 years for EBC candidates,
- 38 years for Women (EBC) &
- 40 years for SC/ ST (Men & Women) candidates as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Preliminary & Main Exam.
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- for General category and Rs.125/- for SC/ST category.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are Interested in applying for Jharkhand Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 08-10-2014 to 07-11-2014 till 05:00 PM.
Important dates :
- Starting date for Online Registration: 8th October 2014 at 11:00 AM.
- Last date for Online Registration: 7th November 2014 at 05:00 PM.