JEE Main Admit Card 2016 / JEE Main Hall Ticket 2016 / CBSE Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2016 Hall Ticket Available online – Download
JEE Main Admit Card 2016 / JEE Main 2016 Admit Card is available from March 10, 2016. The JEE Main Admit Card 2016 can only be downloaded online by entering Application Number and password chosen by candidates at the time of filling JEE Main 2016 Application Form. Prior to downloading the admit card, candidates are required to provide their roll number and board details of class 12th/equivalent qualifying examination. Previous years’ pass out candidates should also verify the same details.
JEE Main Admit Card 2016
JEE Main Admit Card 2016 / JEE Main 2016 Admit Card – Details in It
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check all the details in it. If any of the details in the JEE Main 2016 admit card is incorrect, CBSE should be informed regarding the rectification.
In the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card, following information will be printed:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s application number
- Scanned photo and signature of candidate, as uploaded in the application form
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam Venue
- Some important guidelines for the exam
COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION FOR PAPER-1 (B. E./B. TECH.) OF JEE (Main) – 2016
Guidelines to Candidates
Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to JEE (Main) Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
ADMIT CARD FOR JEE (Main) – 2016
The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website from 2nd week March 2016 onwards. PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING THE ADMIT CARD, THE CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THEIR ROLL NO. AND BOARD DETAILS OF CLASS 12TH/ EQUIVALENT QUALIFYING EXAMINATION ON THE JEE (MAIN) WEBSITE. PREVIOUS YEARS PASS OUTS CANDIDATE SHOULD VERIFY THEIR ROLL NO. AND BOARD DETAILS OF CLASS 12TH/EQUIVALENT QUALIFYING EXAMINATION. The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only. The Candidates are also advised to regularly see JEE (Main) website for updates. A call center will also be functional on all working days from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM for general facilitation. The phone numbers of the call centre are available on the website of JEE (Main).
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the examination so as to complete the registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 05 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2016 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write Roll No. of JEE (Main) Examination on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
Cities/Towns of JEE (Main) – 2016 Examination Centres
JEE (Main) – 2016 will be conducted in major cities and towns of India as well as abroad. The lists of cities are given in Appendix-2. While applying, candidates must select four centre cities in case of Pen & Paper based examination and one city in case of Computer based examination.
However, if the number of candidates for Computer based examination is less than 50 in a city on a particular date than such candidates will be allotted last day of the computer based examination in the same city. Similarly, efforts will be made to allot candidate’s city of Pen & Paper based examination as per their choice opted for in the application form. However, in some exceptional circumstances, a different city in nearby area may be allotted.
Requests for Change of Examination City/Town Normally, the requests for change of centre will not be entertained. In this regard, the decision of the Executive Director (JAB) will be final.
Copy of Document required to be brought and submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.
1. Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2014 or 2015, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2016 –
Copy of their Final marks- sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2014 or 2015.
2. Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2014 or 2015, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2016 in all subjects. – Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination 2016.
3. Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2016. – Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2016.
This is in addition to the candidates bringing their Admit Card for JEE (Main) 2016.
Best wishes – gconnect.in