Indian Army Jobs 2014 – 100 Vacancies – Apply for Vehicle Mechanic, Safaiwala, LDC & Other Posts for Ministry of Defence
Indian Army Jobs 2014 – Ministry of Defence, 5121 ASC BN (MT) (CIV (GT) has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Vehicle Mechanic, Safaiwala, Lower Division Clerk, Cleaner, Cook, Civilian Motor Driver, Tarpaulin Maker Posts for filling up of 100 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Indian Army Jobs 2014 in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Jobs 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 100 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Vehicle Mechanic: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
- Cleaner: 03 Posts
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 86 Posts
- Tarpaulin Maker: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Jobs 2014 :
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be 18-25 years for UR candidates,
- 18-28 years for OBC candidates,
- 18-30 years for SC candidates for Sl.No:1,2,3,4,5,7 Posts,
- 18-27 years for UR candidates,
- 18-30 years for OBC candidates,
- 18-32 years for SC candidates for Sl.No:6 Post.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess 10th standard from recognized board for Sl.No:1,4,7 Posts,
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board for Sl.No:2,5 Posts,
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board for Sl.No:3 Post,
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board, must possess Driving License for Heavy Vehicles for Sl.No:6 Post.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made on the basis of Physical Endurance Test, Written Test, Practical or Psychological test, interview, skill test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Indian Army Jobs 2014 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of qualification certificates, date of birth certificate, caste certificate, discharge certificate, driving licence issued by RTO, experience certificate, domicile certificate, original stamped call letter/ acknowledgement card, a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.25/- to the Commanding Officer, 5121 ASC BN (MT), Pin:905121 C/O 56 APO within 21 days from the date of advertisement. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER’s NAME.
Important Dates :
- Date of Advertisement: 02-08-2014 to 08-08-2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 21 days from the date of advertisement.