Indian Army Doctors Recruitment 2015 – Pass in MBBS (Part-I & II) examination
Indian Army Doctors Recruitment 2015 – Indian Army has issued notification for Medical Services recruitment as Short Service Commissioned (SSC). Candidates both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-I & II) examination in first or second attempt and completed Internship on or before 31 Mar 2015 are eligible to apply for Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
Total Number of vacancies : 400
Age Limit : Candidates who have completed 45 years of age as on 31.12.2015 are eligible to apply.
Application Processing Fee : Rs.200 to be paid online only through Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card.
How to apply for Indian Army Doctors Recruitment 2015
- Should have scanned copy of Passport size photograph and signature
- Scannec copy of X certificate as a proof of date of birth should be kept ready before start applying
- Candidates can logon to www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Click "Medical Services SSC Recruitment"
Candidates after filling up all the particulars can pres "Submit" button and the application (bio data)print out to be taken. The bio data print out along with the following documents should be sent to the following address within 10 days from the date of online submission of application form
DGAFMS / DG-1A,
Ministry of Defence,
‘M’ Block, Room No.60,
New Delhi –110001
- Matriculation Certificate (class X) as a proof of date of birth.
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS / PG Examination Degree / Certificate.
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) attempt certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any.
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (Class X).
- NCC certificates having gradings A, B or C.
- One self-addressed envelope (Size 9X4 inches with duly affixed postage stamp for speed post).