Indian Army CDSE SSB Interview Schedule – IMA – 139 – Interview scheduled on 08, 11, 13, 16, 18, 26 and 28-03-2015 at Bangalore
Indian Army CDSE SSB Interview Schedule -Indian Army has published the Interview Schedule for the CDSE IMA-139 course. Candidates can check their slot by clicking the link given below:
Documents to be brought for Interview
All the following documents in original with 2 sets of attested photocopies duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Matriculation / 10th standard exam
- Pass Certificate Intermediate / 10+2 system
- Semester wise independent marks sheets
- Identity Proof viz., Voter Id, Aadhar, Pan Card etc
- Risk certificate duly signed by Parent/ Guardian
Candidates are eligible to claim TA on the shortest possible route.
There are about 672 candidates shortlisted for the SSB Interview.
How to prepare for SSB Interview
There are no special preparations required by students to join the Army, an aspirant should have a good awareness level of national, international affairs, should be physically fit and mentally agile. Those aspiring to join the NDA or IMA/OTA need to refer to UPSC website or newspaper notification for the detailed syllabus of the written exam of respective entries. The candidates are shortlisted for SSB on the basis of UPSC exam for UPSC entries and on basis of percentage in case of non UPSC entries.
Day – 1
- Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non verbal)
- Picture Perception and Description Test
- Discussion of the Picture – 30 minutes
Day – 2 Psychological Tests
- Thematic Apperception Test
- Word Association Test
- Situation Reaction Test
- Self Description Test
Day – 3 GTO tests
- Group Discussion
- Group Planning Exercise
- Progressive Group Task
- Group Obstacle Race
- Half Group Task
Day – 4
- Individual Obstacles – A set of 10 obstacles is set to be tackled individually. Obstacles are numbered from one to ten, denoting the points each one carries. Each individual is given three minutes.