IFFCO Recruitment Accountants / Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited – Online Application
IFFCO Recruitment Accountants / Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative Limited (IFFCO) was registered on November 3, 1967 as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. On the enactment of the Multistate Co-operative Societies act 1984 & 2002, the Society is deemed to be registered as a Multistate Co-operative Society. The Society is primarily engaged in production and distribution of fertilisers. The byelaws of the Society provide a broad frame work for the activities of IFFCO as a Co-operative Society.
IFFCO invites online applications for the following Positions :
1. Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT)
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree
2. The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
4. General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
5. SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
6. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2011 and thereafter can only apply.
7. Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree in the year 2013 & 2014, can also apply subject to fulfilling the criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 28 years, as on 1st October, 2014.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per Rules of the Society during the training period. Presently, the stipend & benefits are about Rs. 28,000/- p.m.
On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.15450/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.15000-26250, with usual Allowances/ benefits as per Rules of the Society.
CA (Inter)/ICMA (Inter) after B.Com
– Minimum 3 years in Finance and Accounts with a large Organisation excluding articleship.
UPPER AGE LIMIT : 30 years, as on 1st October, 2014.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
Selected candidates may be offered the post of Accounts Assistant/Accountant in the pay scale of 14,500-25,500 /16,000-28,000 respectively. In addition they will be entitled to other allowances/benefits as per the rules of the organisation. The CTC will be approximately 5-6 Lakhs P.A.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online. After successful registration online, candidates are advised to take a print out and save it for future reference.
Online Application commences on : 16th October 2014
Last Date : 31st October 2014
For details & to apply online : IFFCO Recruitment Accountants / Agriculture Graduate Trainees