IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2015 – Organised by RBI
IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2015 – Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), established by Reserve Bank of India invites internship training programme for 2 month from the 3rd year and 4th year of B.Tech Students and Post Graduation students in highly reputed Institutions to carry out various projects in the area of Banking Technology during their summer break. The specifics of the scheme, which is aimed at providing exposure to emerging young talent in the niche area of Banking Technology, is as under:
- The Institute may offer Project Traineeships to students pursuing their B.Tech. (after completion of a minimum of two years of studies) and Post Graduation in the areas of Computer Science, Information Technology and Banking Technology, in highly reputed Institutions such as IITs, IIMs, IIITs, Central Universities, ISB, BITS, and similar Institutions
- These Project Traineeships are meant for carrying out a Project in the area of Banking Technology only. The minimum duration of the Project has to be two months
- Students from the above Institutions may apply to the Institute for Project Traineeship
- The Application for the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme – 2015 should include:
The details of the Projects being offered during the Summer of 2015 can be downloaded from here
How to apply for IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme 2015
- A detailed CV of the candidate
- A signed covering letter selecting the project from the list available.
- A letter of recommendation from the Institution.
Stipend : Rs.7000/- The Institute will provide
- Free Shared Accommodation Facility at the Institute’s Quarters at Begumpet, Hyderabad
- Free Lunch and Dinner Facility in the Institute’s Canteen
- Library Facility during the working hours of the Institute