ICICI Recruitment 2014 Sales Officers (Trainee) – ICICI Bank Sales Academy – Online Application
ICICI Recruitment 2014 Sales Officers (Trainee) – ICICI Bank hires young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. The selected applicants are trained at ICICI Bank Sales Academy. This training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility. The Sales Academy is one-of-its kind in the world and confers on its participants a Certification in Retail Banking Sales Management. The details of the job responsibility and the Sales Academy are outlined below.
Education : Class XII pass with 2 years of experience or graduates in any stream
Age : 20 to 26 years
ICICI Bank Sales Academy
ICICI Bank Sales Academy offers a Certification in Retail Banking Sales Management. The program has been designed to attract bright young graduates who want to build a career in sales function. The course curriculum has been designed by ICICI Bank to groom the aspirants for taking over the front line sales function in the Bank. All the candidates trained at the ICICI Bank Sales Academy join the sales force of the bank.
Salient Features of the Programme
The Certificate course is a four-weeks residential program. The salient features of the program are as mentioned below:
1. This is a skills based course designed to bridge the skill & supply gap by identifying and training applicants to join the sales force. The broad areas of course coverage are:
- Overview of working and culture at ICICI Bank
- To develop selling and presentation skills
- Building customer service orientation
- Training on product and process knowledge
- Training on internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- To build confidence to communicate effectively in a business environment.
- To groom on business etiquette
2. The trainer-led classroom course will be for a duration of four weeks
3. The course will have a blended curriculum with instructor led classroom training (with role play activities, videos and drill sessions for practice) as well as e-learning and simulators.
4. The Training faculty comprises experienced professionals in the field of finance and sales. There is an emphasis on overall grooming of the individual which is facilitated through a learning environment that is created through sessions delivered by experts from ICICI Bank and the banking industry.
5. Post the completion of 4 weeks of classroom training at the Sales Academy, the candidates undergo a 2 month on-the-job-training at the branch location as mentioned in their offer letter.
On successful completion of four weeks of classroom training course, the participants will undergo a two month internship at one of the branches of ICICI Bank. On successful completion of the classroom training programme and on the job training, the participants will be absorbed in the role of Sales Officers in the grade of Junior Officer at ICICI Bank.
Stipend : During the on the job training period, the applicant will be paid an all inclusive gross lump-sum stipend of Rs.7400/- (Rupees Seven thousand four hundred only) per month. This is subject to necessary taxes and deductions.
Pay Scale after Training : On successful completion of the classroom training and on the job training, the participant would be upgraded to the post of Sales Officer with a salary in the range of Rs.1.79 lacs (Rupees One Lakh Seventy Nine Thousand) per annum for Class A& B cities and Rs.1.55 lacs (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Five Thousand) per annum for Class C&D cities.
Course Fee : CICI Bank will incur and pay upfront the total cost of training. Currently the cost of training is Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand only). The cost is inclusive of expenses on faculty, training material, boarding and lodging etc. ICICI Bank would be making substantial training investment for equipping the applicant with the relevant professional skill, knowledge and also to enhance his/her ability in discharging duties as a Sales Officer.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online.
For details & to Apply online : https://www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/aplication-selection.html