IBPS Clerk IV Results 2015 – IBPS Clerks CWE Results – Exam conducted during December 2014
IBPS Clerk IV Results 2015 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the list of the candidates who have successfully completed the IBPS-CWE-Clerks-IV examination conducted during December 2014. This examination was conducted to fill the Clerical Vacancies in the participating organisations viz., Nationalised Banks, Cooperative Banks and other Financial Institutions.
Candidates can view their scores of IBPS Clerk IV CWE marks by clicking the link given below:
How to view your IBPS Clerk IV CWE scores
- Click the link given below
- Click "Click here To View Your Score for CWE Clerk-IV" link
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number with Password and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YY format
- Press "Submit"
How your IBPS Clerk IV CWE score was arrived ?
Candidates may be eager to know how their score was arrived in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS. The details of the procedure adopted for arriving the score of candidates are given below:
- No of Correct answers – sum of Negative marks for the wrong answers = Corrected Score
- That Corrected score is subjected to the difficulty level of the questions will given Equated Score
- Final Score in each test are rounded off to the nearest integer
IBPS will decide the cut off marks
- Scores on individual tests and
- Total Score
Thus Total Score is arrived as
Total Online Examination Score = Score obtained in (Numerical Ability + Computer Knowledge + English Language + Reasoning + General Awareness)
When will be the interview for IBPS Clerk IV Recruitment
The interview is scheduled during February. Candidates may check the interview dates by visiting the IBPS site. Candidate may subscribe for our newsletter so that we will keep you informed about the announcements.
Click to view the complete list of Selected candidates Roll numbers of IBPS Clerk IV Common Written Examination (CWE).